Data Controller and Data Manager
Data controller and data manager is Cecinelli & Partners Law Firm with registered office in Piazza Antonio Mancini, 4 - 00196 ROMA - P.iva 05321730581 Iscr. Reg. Businesses 05321730581 email: email@example.com
Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned legislative decree containing provisions on the protection of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data voluntarily provided by you for information requests will be processed, by Cecinelli & Partners Law Firm adopting the appropriate measures to guarantee your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
Collection of information
This information concerns the data collected through the information request form.
Nature of data provision
Purposes and methods of data processing: the collected data is processed exclusively to establish relationships with users, in particular in order to respond to requests for information and assistance sent through the email form.
The processing will be carried out either manually or with the aid of electronic or automated means, and includes, within the limits and conditions laid down by Article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, any operation or set of operations provided by the same decree, under the term "processing".
Nature of data provision
The provision of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the requested data in the fields of the various modules marked with an asterisk will make it impossible for Cecinelli & Partners Law Firm to proceed with the complete provision of the services offered.
Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected will not be disclosed or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by the information and/or by law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this.
Rights of the data subject regarding correction/update of personal data: Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 grants the data subject the exercise of specific rights.
- The data subject has the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data, b) of the purposes and methods of the processing, c) of the logic applied to the processing, if carried out with the help of electronic means, d) of the identification of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated in accordance with section 5(2), e) of the entities or categories of entity to which their personal information may be communicated and which gain knowledge of it in their capacity as designated representatives within the country, data processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject has the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of the data, b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been unlawfully processed, including data, the retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed, c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been made known, also concerning their content, to the entities to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is being protected.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, b) to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can exercise these rights directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies consist of portions of code sent to the browser (all browsers are set to automatically accept cookies by default) that can be saved on the user's computer (or other browsing-enabled devices, for example smartphones or tablets) during browsing on a website. Some of the purposes for the installation of cookies may also require the consent of the user.
The cookies used on this site can include:
- session cookies, which are fundamental cookies required to browse within the site using all its features, such as session maintenance and access to restricted areas. They are strictly necessary, as without them it would not be possible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect information for commercial purposes. They are automatically deleted when the browser is closed at the end of a specific session.
- Persistent cookies are ones that remain stored in the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users/visitors. With these cookies, visitors accessing the site are automatically recognised at each visit.
- They are of the analytics type. They collect information, in aggregated form, on the number of users and on the ways in which they visit the site (pages visited, number of accesses, time spent on the site, etc.) in order to optimise site management.These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user in any way. Functionality type.
- They collect information in order to allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) to improve the service the user receives. The information collected by this type of cookie is acquired anonymously.
- Profiling cookies, the use of which involves the provision of consent to the receipt of cookies and the subsequent use by us, are used to collect browsing data relevant to the user with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
These methods can in turn be divided into:
- "first party cookies" when they are managed directly by the owner and/or manager of the website
- "third party cookies" when cookies are set up and managed by managers outside the website visited by the user.
The third-party cookies used by this site can include:
- Google Analytics - on the website there are third-party technical cookies of Google Analytics, this is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). These allow you to record and view information on the use of the website. These cookies allow you to obtain detailed technical information such as:
These cookies keep track of the browsing trajectories, thus allowing us to analyse the user experience and improve its usability. Data related to the user is analysed, but the user is never identified.
- The user's browsing trajectory
- The number of pages visited
- The time elapsed between one click and another
- The login to the reserved area
- The display of certain resources
- Google Adwords: These cookies are designed to provide advertising space. These cookies are installed by third parties (Google Inc.). Advertising cookies are used to deduce your browser "profile" and propose you advertising messages in accordance with your online behaviour, in line with your interests. The data collected in this way, through these cookies, is anonymous and does not allow your identity to be traced.
- Google Maps - we use Google Maps to provide detailed information on how to locate our stores and we believe it contributes to your experience using our site.
- Social cookies are represented by those buttons present on the site that show the icons of social networks (like Facebook and Twitter) and allow users to access with a "click" the social page selected by the website. The social plugins on the pages allow the selected social network to collect the data related to the visit. These buttons are therefore installed as third-party cookies. With these social plugins, however, no acquired browsing information or user data is exchanged.
How to block or delete them
Users can manage their cookie preferences directly from within their browser by setting it so that they accept/reject all cookies or a warning is displayed whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user is able however, to modify the default configuration (by default) and disable cookies (i.e. block them definitively), by setting the highest level of protection. It is important to emphasise that disabling all cookies can compromise the proper functioning of this website.